First I would like to thank you for reading this free premium guide and wish you good luck on your cashout adventures. Everything I wrote here is from personal experience, I tried my best to explain everything as clearly as possible and not forget any details but if something isn’t clear send me a PM and I’ll be glad to answer any questions.
Before starting you will need :
- ANON sim cards (1 per renter and 1 per customer)
- Your computer (of course :P)
- Photo Exif Editor Apps (Runs with Android free app)
- Anon Offshore CC with IBAN attached (optional but very useful for quick big cashouts)
- Your renter account
- Your listing
- Your customer account
- Booking and cashout
- Clean your bitcoins
Now let’s start. This method will allows you to cahsout all CCs to BTC easily with fake listings on 9flats.com. 9flats.com works in Europe and America, have no security (but it would be better if you use VPN, SOCKS5 etc..) no chargeback and bitcoins are accepted.
Now I am going to explain you step by step the process:
- DAY 1: Open an account (renter) on 9flats with a fake e-mail address, during the first 3 days log-in your account and visit the website, take quick looks on the listings (act like a real renter ).
- During these 3 days, you will need to pick up some pictures of flats for rent (the best way is groups on Facebook). Once you have your pictures, you will need to change the exif datas (use « Photo exif editor » for that), to the geolocation of your fake listing (use a real geolocation, google maps is your friend) and very important change also the info « photo taken the … » and chose a date during these 3 days (very good to increase your scoring) and don’t forget your pics in .jpg (important ! ! )
- After these 3 days create your listing on 9flats, the best way is to make a good standing flat in a chic place (approx $150 – $200 per day). Be a comedian ! Put periods of unavailability to look like to a regular renter. After that you will need to wait 48h to 72h before your rental ad is online.
- After 72h max your ad is online, good ! Log-in sometimes everyday (or every 2 days) during 1 week to look like as same as a normal renter.
- 1 week after Day 1 open a customer account (name must be as same as cc holder of course), act like a real customer, take your time to visit ads near the area of your fake flat, ask questions to other renters (4 days), after the 4th day : Card your own ad and don’t forget to contact the fake renter (you ! ) before, ask some questions etc…
- Once your fake booking is OK, you will receive an e-mail from 9flats, again be clever, log to your 9flats account by the link provided on your e-mail from 9flats, but it would be better if you let few hours before your booking and your cashout. At the cashout the options are : Bank wire or Bitcoins, of course choose bitcoins.
- The best way to clean your dirty BTC is grams they provide a new address every 10 hours.
- If after the booking you will have only 1 option : « payment in cash » the reason is that you have not been clever enough, so don’t forget to send some messages to others renters also with the owner of your fake flat (you ! ) during the booking.
- You can also bypass the option payment in cash : make a distant booking of about 1month, this process is useful because it allows you to cashout the funds of your 1st booking.
- The anon SIM cards may be useful if they need SMS verification (but not every time, I needed it one time only)
- The anon CC with IBAN attached may be VERY VERY VERY useful to cashout BIG amounts ! (Why? Because you will be able to make fake bookings with big amounts without fraud because the owner of the CC is you, you will have to pay the fees of course but it would be very profitable and it will allow you to increase your scoring to 200%)
Congratulations ! Now you know this easy method to cashout all CCs to BTC, please don’t forget to act as a real customer / renter to avoid suspicions, if you follow step by step your guide it will be easy for you to make $200 benefits everyday.
CREDIT: Plenty of Coins
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.