This is a tutorial for everyone like me who doesn’t have an Android / iPhone, and so cannot use Paypal App to bypass security measure.
- VPN Recommended (to mask android IP)
- Some common sense
- Paypal Apps (From BlueStack)
- Install BlueStack in your computer
- Login with a fake Google User (email@example.com)
- Download/Install Paypal from Google Play in BlueStack
- Now on your computer, connect to your VPN. Your BlueStack will automatically connect through your computer’s internet connection. If you are wirelessly connected, you need to disable your LAN Card or the emulator will not connect.
- Now on your BlueStack, open browser and check to make sure VPN is working. If it works, good job!
- Open up Paypal App, and start transferring funds!
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.